Thursday, June 26, 2008

Nike+ Calibration

I received an ipod for my birthday, I had wanted one forever! I wanted an ipod nano so I could listen to music while I ran, because I cannot stand to run without music. I also received the Nike+ software for my ipod, so I could keep track of workouts, count calories, set playlists to workouts, etc. The problem I am having; however, is how to correctly calibrate my running steps to that Nike+ correctly configures my miles and calories. Right now, when I run 3+ miles, the ipod will tell me I ran a little over 2 miles, with one mile taking me about 13 minutes, and I know this is not right. I have tried re-calibrating my running steps, but it does not seem to be working. I need advice/help on how to correctly set this up so that I can manage my running more effectively.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I got the Nike+ several years ago & really like it. I calabrated it a while back & can't remember exactly how I did it. It seems to be pretty accurate though. You should try going to there website.