Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sorry, I have no idea..

Sorrrry. I have no idea about your Nike thing. But, if you can get it to work, it sounds cool! Maybe Josh can help you...he's good at that kind of thing.

Running related--Josh and I went running last night. Outside. He likes to run outside, and I hate it. I stopped after about 1 1/2 miles and walked the rest. I only like it for races, because they have a different feeling. But, otherwise, I prefer to run on a treadmill at my gym. Here are my top reasons for not liking running outside.
* It's hard to carry water while running, and I like to drink water while running.
* It's hot out.
* My allergies always start up when I'm outside.
* Josh always runs ahead of me.
* I know there's a 5th one, but I can't remember right now. But I rattled off 5 reasons to Josh last night.

Oh, and when I'm on a treadmill, I feel like I run faster, because I can set the pace. And I know how far I ran. And I can do intervals easily.

Our next 5k is July 20th I believe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paula! I didn't know you ran races! I want to do a marathon one of these days but don't have anyone even remotely interested in it. I just think it would be a great accomplishment. I have started a program where I run at least 1 mile every day and then 5 miles at least once a week. I am trying to get into it slowly so I don't overdo it because I haven't ran since high school! Congrats on preparing for the 5k! Let me know how it goes!

Jamie D.